We all know how to use youtube and now a days it has become an important part of our day to day life. We used to spend a lot of our time in browsing videos on the youtube.
It has given a strong competition to the bollywood or hollywood industry also as now a days there are many web series being created which gives opportunities to the young ones to show their talents to the people and which is equally liked by the people.
Many people have used the Youtube to fulfill their dream of becoming models and actors. There are many peoples on youtube which have become stars just due to their youtube channel and they are also earning in more than 7 figures monthly.
We all have heard of BB ki Vines,Amit Bhadana,Aashish Chanchalani, TechGuru . They are some of the peoples who have got so much fame all due to Youtube.
Creating videos for youtube is also free and you can earn money and fame at the same time which you cannot get in your 9-5 job.
It is a job where you are your own boss and there is no one above you. Moreover if you earn good income from your channel you can proudly tell others that you are working in youtube (as a video developer…Hahahaha).
You can’t tell how much the water is deep inside unless and until you stepped down in the water. So before telling yourself that it is not your zone at least give it a try and see the response. You can make videos in any topic you like whether it is related to sports,entertainment,daily activities,song,play etc.
Now to make youtube videos you should follow the below steps:
- Create a Gmail Account or Login to your account if you already have one.
- Now open Youtube on the other tab.
- Now Youtube will be opened and you will be autosigned in by your email Id.
Create a new channel
With a Google Account, you can watch and like videos and subscribe to channels. However, without a YouTube channel, you have no public presence on YouTube.
Even if you have a Google Account, you need to create a YouTube channel to upload videos, comment, or make playlists.
You can use a computer or the YouTube mobile site to create a new youtube channel.
Create a personal channel
Follow these instructions to create a channel that only you can manage using your Google Account.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
- If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
- Check the details (with your Google Account name and photo) and confirm to create your new channel.
Create a channel with a business or other name
Follow these instructions to create a channel that can have multiple managers or owners.
You can use a Brand Account to create a channel that has a different name but that’s still managed from your Google Account. Learn more about Brand Accounts.
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existing Brand Account:
- Create a new channel by clicking Create a new channel.
- Create a YouTube channel for a Brand Account that you already manage by choosing the Brand Account from the list. If this Brand Account already has a channel, you can’t create a new one—you’ll just be switched over to that channel if you select the Brand Account from the list.
- Fill out the details to name your new channel and verify your account. Then, click Done. This creates a new Brand Account.
- To add a channel manager, follow the instructions to change channel owners and managers.
How to earn money on YouTube
To earn money on YouTube, you’ll need to apply for and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). Learn more.
A few things to know
- Youtube won’t tell you what you can create on YouTube, but Youtube do have a responsibility to do right by their viewers, creators and advertisers. If you’re in the YouTube Partner Program, you have the ability to earn money through YouTube, and because of that, Youtube hold you to a higher standard.
- To make sure Youtube is rewarding good creators, Youtube review your channel before you’re accepted in the YouTube Partner Program. Youtube also constantly review channels to ensure you’re meeting all their policies and guidelines.
Ways to make money in the YouTube Partner Program
You may be able to make money on YouTube through the following features:
| Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads. |
Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.
Merchandise shelf: Your fans can browse and buy official branded merchandise that’s showcased on your watch pages.
| Super Chat: Your fans pay to get their messages highlighted in chat streams. |
YouTube Premium Revenue: Get part of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee when they watch your content.
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements on top of subscriber and view count requirements.
If Youtube reviewers believe that your channel or video is not eligible, you may not be able to turn a specific feature on.
These extra thresholds exist for 2 main reasons.
The most important one is that Youtube have to meet legal requirements in every area where the feature is available.
Then, because Youtube want to reward good creators, Youtube need to make sure Youtube have enough context on your channel — which generally means they need more content to look at.
Keep in mind that Youtube constantly review channels to make sure your content is in line with their policies.
Keep in mind that each feature has its own requirements. Some features may not be available to you due to local legal requirements.
Once you’ve been accepted in the YouTube Partner Program, you may get access to these monetization features:
|Ad revenue||Be at least 18 years old, or have a legal guardian older than 18 years of age who can handle your payments via AdSense. Create content that meets our advertiser-friendly content guidelines|
|Channel memberships||Be at least 18 years old Have more than 30,000 subscribers Have no Community Guidelines strikes|
|Merchandise shelf||Be at least 18 years old Have more than 10,000 subscribers Have no Community Guidelines strikes|
|Super Chat||Be at least 18 years old Live in a country/region where Super Chat is available|
|YouTube Premium revenue||Create content watched by a viewer who is a YouTube Premium subscriber|